Independent Thought (www.ithought.in) is a national level human rights organization which is working closely with multiple stakeholders for advocacy and promotion of the issues of child rights, child rights law and community development.
Independent Thought Fellowship Programme (02 vacancies) is open now. Interested candidates may send their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st January 2017.
- Law graduates (LLB)
- Post Graduates in Social Work/Sociology/Developmemt Studies
- Researcher in development sector/legal issues
- Excellent command over written English
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel
- Good grasp of SPSS
- Stipend of Rs 12,000 p.m.
- Exposure to grassroot level work on child rights and human rights
- An inside view on workings of law and governence
- Training on child rights laws, governance, RTI etc