Doorva Khandelwal; College of Legal Studies, UPES Dehradun
Name of the Organization
KP & Associates, Advocates and Solicitors
To apply, send your CV with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
No interview or any other formality.
Duration and Timings
I had interned there for a month (July), but you are free to apply for any month and any length of time.
The office hours are from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
First-day impression, Infrastructure and formalities
On the first day I met Purvi Mam and Kushagra sir. I was introduced to all the partners, associates and the entire staff of the organization.
On the first day I was given a topic related to my interest and then I was asked to go through it. Everyone in the office had separate space for work even the interns had their separate table assigned to them.
1. Comfortable environment to work. Coffee and Tea is available all the time. Pawan Bhaiya and Kamal Bhaiya willingly ask everyday if you need to order lunch. The office is very neat and clean almost all the time.
2. Research work was in diverse fields. Work given was challenging and interesting.
3. My seniors were extremely helpful in explaining the daily task to me and in helping me solve problems.
4. The entire staff spoke politely and treated me with due respect. One can reach them with ease and clear all doubts.
5. In office you are made to feel like one of the members of the team and not like just another intern.
6. Overall it was a very learning experience and I would personally recommend anyone interested in interning in Jaipur should apply. It is worth applying for.